Friday, January 15, 2010


The world sort of sucks--the Haitian earthquake--is a bitch--- i feel sorry for all the deaths but I've been to Haiti and believe me it is a screwed up place....
Sarah Palin's joined the forces of darkness at Fox news---blahblahblah.....i for once really don't care because I'm......



I just completed the first of two weeks off....actually 9 more days of freedom....i like taking time off this part of the year. It is cold and quiet and nobody bothers me. I can rest and recoup. I have organized and cleaned everything inside the house and will start on the outside of the house next week. This is pretty much just a happy monk like time for me....organizing and straightening...




One of these days this is going to happen......sure it's fun till somebody gets their eye put out...
One on my side but then again he's Canadian.....
USA Today' science once again rises to my expectations---DUH
Is this cool or what?



The film "The Book Of ELI" will be out in theaters this week...i already have pre-ordered the DVD. I am stunned that some reviewers are hammering the film...already....it proves to me that critics are stunted somehow....take a look at the preview on the below listed link and see for yourself... there are enough movies that were slammed by critics that became so called cult classics---which means critics were wrong and people enjoyed the movie way more than the critics did....did you know Waterworld actually made money---allot of money...shows what bad press can do in so far as the memory of if a film was good or bad.
I like this film for an additional reason---i would like to see Denzel Washington do more science fiction films---he would be an excellent focus and advantage to any SF film. I have great expectations for the Book Of ELI, the plot is unusual, great actor, and I know i will like it no matter what probably.





I have been rather diligently sketching. I have to admit that i am rather surprised i have stayed with it....i like it.... idea's are in progress like teabag backgrounds....i think i have actually had one or two sketches come out alright. At this point i need something to look at while i sketch...a photo or a real item...it is much more difficult for me to sketch what is in my mind i do it...but perhaps later....this element will come easier.
I did the little sketch at the top of this segment.....anxious that day.......




Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
Susan Ertz






No comments: