Thursday, July 08, 2010


Is now completed--work tomorrow--everything resumes spinning on the normal axis. I do not understand how i am feeling. I am feeling, but i have no idea what to call it...
I am neither depressed about going back to work nor happy for it. I am blah.



I am working hard at my miniature computing. Redesigning my new systems---using my new Nokia N810 in combination with Google Apps.

I am studying the "how to" of the Nokia N810 internet tablet---and am so happy i purchased it--the little screen is amazingly clear and sharp....and the processor is actually very fast. There is always two required processes for me with a item such as this------ The first being an understanding of the how-to of an object such as this. The second being how does this new object this new process fit in one's daily life style?
The second consideration is what i am working on now?? What will I do with it---how can life, how can my process be better?? All these items for me must be considered within the working process. I have at least been able to trim down my everyday bag size and may be able to lighten the new bag even further.

I have been doing well at my most recent vows......................
I have been talking way less at work and am satisfied with the results.
I have stopped smoking...
I have stopped eating meat
I have cut down to 3 cups of coffee a day. (compared to 3 pots)
I have nothing left to give up-----------------------------------------


Any man who does not like dogs and want them about does not deserve to be in the White House.
Calvin Coolidge





No comments: