Friday, June 04, 2010


New Rasta-Man biking window sticker, to annoy the work Republicans, on my Prius.


READING:

"The Sense of Being Stared at, and other unexplained powers of the Human Mind"
by Rupert Sheldrake.

"YAKUZA Japan's criminal underworld"
by David E. Kaplan and Alec Dubro





A strange week........ I accomplished some tasks. Yet felt unacceptable to myself. I have made a great deal of progress in many area's------------------------------
I've stopped eating meat--great----doing some art---great---
down to 2/3 cups of coffee a day---great----soon no cigarettes----great----soon bicycling--great....but yet? It's that kind of feeling you get in a weird
M.Night SHALAMANDA (or what ever the fuck his name is) movie-----somethings just not right in some way shape or form.
For me personally there are factors in play--i am disgusted with us as a species over the gulf oil disaster....This is the perfect example of why government should be an enemy of business and not it's significant other...i cannot bring myself to look at the bird photo's and thank Buddha we have no commercial television........
so i can bury my head in the sand and not see it.
We have moved our funds out of the market---for i do not feel good at all about what is coming and am disgusted at the constant, droning, talking heads featuring the "economy's recovering!!!!!" spin effect, that i thankfully only have to see on the coffee shop TV------running CNN. All we were doing by contributing to the stock market was losing money.....that's all over JoJo and I are done with capitalism.
I have this great sense of unease--that all things important are now a simulacra.
Which are unable to be fixed and we, like Gorilla's in the mist,---merely run down to the problem's riverbank and beat our chests at it in mock solution.


Since i am too busy because of work to ride my Segway I2 as much as i would like i have decided to solve the problem logically by bringing my I2 to work were i can put it to use multiple times a day. M workplace is extremely spread out and routinely i must travel (by my own car) 16.4 miles a day to meetings etc. Although it costs practically nothing to use my Prius---i am still aghast at the waste of it all---i will now glide to meetings, to within work movement and for lunch.

I have to investigate what type of tax deduction i can claim by using my personal Segway I2 in the work environment?? But i will figure something out.........When i purchased my personal Segway I attempted to convince my bosses of the value of purchasing 1/2 a dozen for the work place---but they are Republicans----------
I will soon (if it ever gets off back order) have my new mountain bike at the house which i will use for gas less transportation there...the Segway fits work better since i must always have the work slave tie symbol upon myself....no casual sweaty stuff if you are a boss where I work. I did have to get a new Hat since the sun is desperate on you here in New Mexico---passing out and crashing from sunstroke would make me an instant legend which i will gladly do without.I have the advantage tho in that being a boss none will scream NERD at me as I pass----they will still think it, mumble it----but they won't say it.
My plan is to Prius into work and then electrically Segway I2 for the rest of internal-external transportation demands. My I2 is loaded into my car for the trip to work Monday.
Bite me Bush and so can your Saudi bastard overlords--
I'll keep you posted.


A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain




No comments: