Friday, November 09, 2007




Showering a semi-normal sized human body in the motorhome can actually be accomplished! It does feel somewhat like i am washing up in a japanese subway station. The shower design and function is something of a cross between the locker room on the international space station and what you would find at a highway rest stop specializing in dwarfs....I did actually shower in it last night without the rash of injuries i had mentally projected--
I am sleeping well--physical space may have something to do with my sleeping well---the bedroom is small, cozy and animal den like--the mothership bedroom is quite similar to the size of an english peasant's entire hut in the good old days of King's & Barons (which the republicans would like to see returned to popularity) therefore when one enters the bedroom and lies down the smallness and cozy den-like feeling overcomes you and you simply sleep--since the bedroom cannot be used for hanging out--your mind winds up equating the bedroom with sleepy-time..hey--it's a system..

--the long stay folks are placed at the rear of the campground. Overnighters get parked at the front---there is some logic to this system..the longer stay guests tend to have stuff outside--it makes life easier having the stuff you use frequently outside at hand...however...there is no design police so the "artistic content" of the stuff outside individual RV's varies with personal taste of the occupant... by putting the long stay folks at the back of the lot it prevents the "oh my God! Just look at that" syndrome when paying customers first pull in...to set your mind at ease we display two matching folding chairs, a battery powered lamp, a small folding table with our beloved bonsai tree on it---very Zen RV space thing happening--we are probably the untouchables of the long term area already..no bicycles or bar-be-que's, or pink flamingo's creating some form of art out front. I am tremendously jealous of the campground resident tooling around on his own Segway Human Transporter--i have wanted a Segway for the longest time---i am suffering from serious envy!
Collect call from Mr.Coyote:
It's quiet at night--and peaceful..and we like the being close to each other snuggled in the dark of the desert...last night the coyotes were yipping, howling and moving about the edge of the park. My little boston terriers snoozed and snored right through it all....
here's an interview with William Gibson that was just published online in Rolling Stone Magazine--Gibson advises he has been writing about the present--simply because it is science fiction now--and there's no need to create a false bizarre world--when we have a true bizarre world available right here. Truth is stranger than science fiction now.....
I've been primarily using my lifebook in the mothership but over this long weekend i am planning on firing up my XPS, setting up the wireless connection and playing Stalker.
I am intent on expanding, refining and developing my gaming on a higher level. To assist in these mental changes and develop the necessary computer skills,I recently ordered Sim City Societies.
The premise behind this simulation is one builds a complete society, represented by a city-- good/evil, green/morlock, artistic/police state your choice of moral and physical direction. One designs the environment, attitudes, buildings, transportation, support services everything. Humans in discussion I am looking forward to building my own society--it reminds me of the train station locker, little people in Men in Black II, "ALL HAIL JAY,ALL HAIL JAY". I'm don't think i will demand worship from my subjects but you can never tell how a creator really thinks----I will be advising on how well this works--and how well my society thrives or fails.

Being occupied as i have has cut into my anime watching process. Last chance i had to watch anime i only managed a part of the first episode of THE THIRD. IT is excellent and a plus in being behind in my viewing is that i have two complete discs to watch at my leisure. Anime focus is also on my mothership personal agenda listing...

Life is good, restful and peaceful right now and we want it to stay that way for awhile--we are hootched up just enjoying our individual intrests, our dogs and each other. I have yet to touch base with establishing my email, that will happen soon i think....










No comments: