Sunday, September 18, 2011

I published two blogs this weekend---an abnormality for me....but much like this weekend---I spent half of it asleep--then awoke with a passion and accomplished much---very strange indeed....I have been making great strides ignoring work while at work...becoming totally zen like against the stupidity in both people and process that surrounds me...... No tattoo yet....but still planning on it when the opportunity permits....working on ignoring society and our government...if i can ignore it hard enough will it go away----do the Amish know who is president??

Cooler weather here in New Mexico, my every day carry systems will change in a few weeks....especially my weapons carriage....(I am a ccw license holder for those unfamiliar with my blog)---Throughout the summer I have carried a .32 semi-automatic pistol in an ankle holster...too hot to carry anything else---but as with all things familiarity breeds contempt...I can barely wait for jacket weather so I can get this thing off my foot---it's become like one of those house arrest ankle things----so I am working on my cold weather carry system....My beautiful, most excellent wife, as a birthday present gave me a Beretta model 87 .22 caliber pistol (displayed below)
...how lucky am i eh?? and I know it...this is a hitter's pistol--front barrel weight, single action, high profile sights and electronic sighting rail...holsters for this type of unique pistol are tough to find but I purchased and modified a nylon shoulder holster which works perfectly, holding this long square pistol and two spare 10 round magazines on the weak side... the recent purchase of a Boker folding knife (displayed above) for attachment to the spare magazine pouches completes this winter weapons system.
I have to adjust the shoulder holster, figure a way to mount the knife and so forth but that is the part that appeals to me--working things out to a successful conclusion...even tho I am getting older... as Laurence Fishburne said in Predators 2010--"I'm the one you don't fuck with".

We were given a box of, less than perfect, apples by a farmer friend of ours...which work out great for us....this weekend using a wonderful little, Amish like, mechanical device, that cores, peels and slices apples...we processed about 40 for the food dehydrator. We'll probably do about 40 more to make and can apple pie filling next.

These were apples that couldn't be sold for one reason or another, blemishes etc...we are really starting to get a system going at the homestead where products we grow or trade for we use in two or three different methods and the residue, in this case the peels and cores go to the worm farm...to produce fertilizer and nutrient's for the garden... stuff like this is worm crack, they go crazy for it.
Homesteading is the ultimate resistance---like being a vegetable orientated John Conner...if we can support ourselves---by gardening, with solar panels, by trading, by helping each other in small co-ops...by driving a fuel efficient vehicle or by biking-----this is what the machine is afraid of.....they want you dependent....so to me spending an afternoon coring apples is resistance....driving my Prius is resistance, helping my neighbors is resistance...
Every minute we inch closer to class warfare in the United States. The unspoken tax the rich necessity propels this conflict forward. How long do those who rule think that we can go on in the current form of stupidity---before the rocks get thrown? Why do Republicans only speak to their supporters if their beliefs and thought structure is so pure and correct---why not bring their theories on trickle down economics to the masses in the unemployment line? To those living in their cars? The reason is class warfare----- the GOP---- is completely and totally against the poor and middle classes. The GOP want's you stupid, want's you to believe that government give away's are the problem...while they protect their banker masters and are lap dogs to the defense industries in open robbery of the people.

Will the middle class wake up?
When it is too late.


I grew up outside of New York City. The concept of North, South, East and West did not exist in what passed for common communication there---directions were such as--- turn right at da refinery and den turn left at da junkyard....this is a handicap i still carry--- here in New Mexico there is no left or right in directional communication----everything is based on you being born with some internal compass navigation system giving them the secret knowledge of where fucking north is...similar to what whales and birds have--- this allows New Mexicans to cross great distances without ever mentioning right or left...I have been making attempts to adapt---almost all my watches have either a compass mode or a small compass attached to the watchband---this is something I have to have.....because once the sunrises I have no fucking idea of what is east! Unfortunately the tiny, cheapo watchband compass leaves a lot to be desired---as in I can't simply look down and figure it out---I wind up turning around in a circle confused----so in a last ditch attempt to keep the locals from laughing at me as they lean against their diesel pickup trucks outside the local cafe---- I ordered a big, fucking, scuba diving wrist compass....if this doesn't show me at a glance what direction I'm going then i am lost forever out here.


Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.
Blaise Pascal

1 comment:

David Scott said...

I repeatly think of arming myself but I fear I would shoot myself in the foot. But being lame of foot already I will probaly work toward getting a Concealed weapon permit and buy a pistol. Something that will not leave too big a hole in my foot.

It seems my friend that you are burned out at work. A sure sign is when what little patience for fools evaporates. Be careful that you do not self-emolate. Own the work don't let the work own you.