Monday, December 12, 2011


Off work today, this Monday--(see tattoo below)-----cold, dark and thankfully raining here in my part of New Mexico---the perfect day to produce a second blog of the week....the dogs are sleeping the morning away and soon i will join them for a nap.....coffee, cigarettes and planning for the spring are the orders of the day here at the homestead. I will organize my equipment for work tomorrow later this afternoon...work on my umpc's.....change over to a smaller carry bag for this coming short work week and generally sloth. It is too dark, rainy,cold and hurting to think of much that does not allow for huddling under a blanket on the couch....

I have had an East German manufactured--Soviet designed 9x18 Makarov pistol for years....I obtained this pistol prior to the fall. The East German manufactured varieties of this pistol are considered the best of all that have been manufactured and it is truly machined like a fine, older mechanical watch. I have never worked out a carry protocol for this pistol and am in the process of doing so...holsters are limited...so I may decide to design & manufacture my own out of Kydex, which i have in stock, rather than purchasing one---an excellent alternative plan in alignment with our austerity concept....I have to make myself start carrying full time again while healing up (see tattoo below)
if an 8 year old was to punch me in the left arm right now it would bring me to my knees.....

Returning to an always armed daily protocol also appears to be a necessity due to the increase in the number of the Random shooter occurrences--- all of which i believed are caused by the destruction of our society and the desperation, hopelessness and powerlessness of those around us...activated through the rape of our nation, and destruction of our class by the elites...
Sheep killing other sheep is an Omen.


On Sunday 12-11 it took 6 and 1/2 hours to apply my second tattoo shown above. This was twice the time i spent undergoing the procedure for my left upper arm. I took today off of work which appears to have been a smart move since my left forearm feels like ground meat this morning. This time the pain and blood was more extensive both during and after the procedure. Pain and blood are part of this for me...not that i am masochistic----not at all........
Pain and blood indicate meaning.
This design worked out perfectly, I believe--I only wished to do this process on myself in Black, graphic, tribal...but i had no desire to steal from other cultures....cultures to which i had no ties...that would be bullshit...so i have been forced to create my own culture, my own tribe...
my own right of passage as my story is my own....................
I plan on another piece which will connect my upper and lower left arm...I have to rest for a period of time...there will be a total of over 3-4 months planning--doing---and especially healing for just these two pieces and I need to recover, heal completely and plan the next step...I am very internally pleased to have accomplished this----now i just have to heal myself----
but don't we all.

British Soldier: You call yourself a patriot, and loyal subject to the Crown?
Hawkeye: I do not call myself subject to much at all.

1 comment:

David Scott said...

I'm with you on nap time. Tats looking good.