Saturday, February 06, 2010




Sketching, reading, watching films (most recent is Public Enemy which was great!) and attempting to survive disappoints at work and a bad case of manopause...(see Ducati section below).
I've been depressed over the lack of real progress in my life..when i get this feeling it's bad,
gerbil in a wheel bad....and this is the worst it has ever been. I need to break out and accomplish something---that unknown something especially important to me even tho i know not what it is if you were to ask me....This is strange and bad.




This is the story I have enjoyed tremendously. I hope the tradition of eating missionaries comes back in style in the 3rd world. Being wacked out on Jesus might be an excuse to some religious nutbags in our society for killing abortion doctors but it is not an excuse for stealing kids in Haiti...In this area the Haitians are light years ahead of us Americans....A few hundred years in a PMITA Haitian jail might cause these "missionaries" to accept a little reality. Good for em.



Still sketching---i received and started working with india ink filled, technical pens. A technical pen allows for much greater precision and detail. I really like working with them and below is an example of one of my first efforts with this type of pen.

Drawing and sketching is something I can do for the rest of my life...remember Grandma Moses?


To reduce the effects of manopause,I want a Ducati motorcycle. A Ducati Monster 696 in black to be precise as pictured above and below. I feel as if I am going nowhere in this life except to work followed quickly by a ride to the undertaker----and if that is the case i might as well go there at the speed of heat & light. I also feel that I am in control of nothing that surrounds me in life----if i buy this Ducati i will either be in control of it or dead---which right at the moment appears to be a wonderful contract which i have no problems signing my name to.

I've always hated cruiser motorcycles the kind loaded down with fat people and luggage carriers. Years ago I owned one of the first crotch rockets in the country the Kawasaki Ninja. Much less technologically advanced than the model shown in this link but on the same hand very similar in design.

At 58 years old I still cannot force myself to consider purchasing a Harley's or a Jap Big touring bike that are sooo fat, like the Honda Gold Wing, they come with a reverse gear and tow trailers. I can't be a part of the old guy motorcycle society that buys a helmet with the fake ponytail option and rides for Jesus....

Like Ricky Bobby I believe there is one purpose and one purpose only for having a motorcycle and that is to go FAST!

I live in the conservative middle of nowhere and an Italian motorcycle dealer is about as easy to find as an abortion clinic but I need to have this.....


Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.
Dwight D. Eisenhower







No comments: